In this video I travel to the northern powerhouse of Teesside to explore some industrial landscapes using long exposure photography.
Follow First Man Photography for the latest updates:
- Instagram - http://instagram.com/adamkarnacz
- Buy Prints - https://www.firstmanphotography.com/prints/
- My Gear - https://www.firstmanphotography.com/my-gear/
- Get a FREE trial of Adobe Lightroom CC and Photoshop - https://goo.gl/YznzDv
- Podcast - https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/first-man-photography-podcast/id1244725522
- Music by Dan Phillipson - http://www.danphillipson.com/
If you are anything like me then you will agree that variety it this spice of life. That is exactly how I feel about the subjects of my photography. Varying the type of subjects I shoot gives me an edge and keeps me motivated and creative. It is even true with the landscape photography genre too, so in the video I am going to show you how to photograph industrial landscapes and take them to the next level using long exposure.
The last video provides and in-depth introduction to long exposure photography. You can check that out here - https://youtu.be/vKAu0IluyR4
I hope the video inspires you to get out and shoot some industrial landscapes of your won.
My video photography blogs are designed to entertain and document how I go about capturing my work. If it provides landscape photography tips and inspiration along the way then please share it with your friends so more people can benefit from the content. If you enjoyed this photography vlog I would really appreciate it if you subscribed to the channel so you can come along for the journey.